Hey people I have been lazy again and not blogged

I’ve been tired. My mouth is sore because I put a pie in the microwave for 4 minutes and then stuck it straight in my mouth. Now I have burnt the top of my mouth and it stings. That was on my birthday. As you can see I was tired because I said that I put my mouth in the microwave, I ment a pie

The picture is of my mouth. (I took that picture because the camera man would have past out from my bad breath)

The other day the teacher asked me what year I was in and I said “Jonathan” (i wasn’t thinking at the time).

Then I said “no wait… Year 10”, and held up 6 fingers.

She really looked at me strangly. You know one of those looks see ya.