It’s very hard moving. I didn’t think it was going to be this hard. I walkaround my new town thinking I will see familiar faces but soon realize that none of my familiar faces will be up here. I wake up every day and think “this isn’t my house”. It still hasn’t sunk it. I am starting to get to know where everything is, but there is still alot to learn. It is very hot up here. It makes me think about going to the beach. Then I realize that I am a vey very long way away from the beach.
Here are some jokes I got off the net.
If you don’t succeed, re-define success.
If Microsoft Built Cars
1. Every time they repainted the lines on the road you would have to buy a new car.
2. Occasionally your car would die on the freeway for no reason, and you would just accept this, restart and drive on.
3. Occasionally, executing a maneuver would cause your car to stop and fail and you would have to re-install the engine. For some strange reason, you would accept this too.
4. You could only have one person in the car at a time, unless you bought “Car95” or “CarNT”. But, then you would have to buy more seats.
5. Macintosh would make a car that was powered by the sun, was reliable, five times as fast, twice as easy to drive – but would only run on 5 percent of the roads.
6. The Macintosh car owners would get expensive Microsoft upgrades to their cars, which would make their cars run much slower.
7. The oil, gas and alternator warning lights would be replaced by a single “general car default” warning light.
8. The air bag system would say, “are you sure?” before going off.
9. If you were involved in a crash, you would have no idea what happened.
Computers are like air conditioners. They work fine until you start opening windows.
See ya God bless.
Judge each day not by the harvest but by the seeds they plant.