For those of you who haven’t heard of Destiny Rescue, they are an organisation that rescues children out of sex slavery. They also have a preventative program to try to prevent children ending up in sex slavery in the first place.
Some of the facts about the problem are very confronting.
- estimated 2 million children currently in sex slavery around the world
- estimated every 26 seconds a child is taken into sex slavery
They are currently running a “26 seconds challenge”, to help raise money for, and awareness of the problem. To be a part of the challenge you
- Become a Partner ($26 a month) or Member ($40 once off)
- Find 2 other people to join the challenge
- Wear the necklace they send you to help raise awareness for 26 days.
Here I am with my necklace. Join in with me!
P.S. If you are wondering about the cool painting in the background, my wonderful wife painted it.