As I did last week, I’ve been going through the daily prompts for “March to your Own Beat” with Laney over at Crash Test Mummy. It’s a monthly challenge to “create a picture of who you are, what you stand for, what you love.” This week is about what’s more important to you. As Laney says, this week is an opportunity to “step outside of your role as a parent and rediscover who you are.”
8. More than anything I really want to do something about… People knowing Jesus and living a purposeful life.
9. The values that are most important to me are… Love, Grace, Integrity, Humility, Trustworthy.
10. My proudest moment… mmm… not sure, but would have to do with my Hubby or my kids.
11. I want to be remembered for… not compromising. This is an area in which I’m needing to grow a lot! I struggle because I am an introvert who doesn’t like to speak up in a group, and one of my many
many many flaws is that I care too much about what people think about me. I’m working on this!
12. Time stands still when I… read a good book, or chat with a close friend.
13. My most treasured possession… my family? though they’re not really a ‘possession’.
14. Something I was totally and emotionally committed to… Jesus! And I still am.
Image Credit: it’s a photograph I took of the cover of John Piper’s book “Don’t Waste Your Life”.