Do you constantly find yourself seeing someone and thinking, “wow, I don’t know how she does it?”. There must be a whole stack of us who see women and think that, as there is now a movie out about it! And the movies are always right, right?
I thought about many of the women who at some point I’d thought “I don’t know how she does it”. There are some seriously inspiring women out there! And not just because they have this amazing work-life balance (which some do), or have done these super-miraculous-amazing things that feature on TV or are written about in newspapers
(or on famous blogs like mine). They are inspirational in the “everyday”.
- There are women who are just so creative and come up with these out-of-this-world ideas of activities to do with their children
- There are women who cook up a storm for their families, no matter how chaotic their day, and have an extra meal on hand whenever needed to give to another family in need
- There are women who know just what to say at the right time to give the encouragment needed
- There are women who are the most unbeliveable role-model for patience
- There are women who have this ability to do fancy things with spreadsheets and turn numbers into pretty graphs
- There are women constantly on their knees praying for others
- There are women who can make things pretty with just a little thought and few touches
- There are women who will give up “the shirt on their back” for others
- There are women who just keep on going and remaining positive, no matter what circumstances they are going through
- There are women who make you want to be a better person
- There are women who have an “open door” 24hrs a day, for when you need a hand
- There are women who have a van full of kids and you never hear them complain about being tired
- There are women who…
Think of some of the women in your life. What is it in them that makes you think, “Wow, I don’t know how she does it?!”. Don’t forget to encourage the women in your life about how inspiring they are, because they may not know it and might need to hear it!
And now take a moment to smile, because there are most likely many people thinking “I don’t know how she does it” about you too!!!
(ps. Kellie from Three Li’l Princess has a giveaway of the “I don’t know how she doesn’t it” dvd at the moment, so get in quick before it closes this Saturday 24th March!)