I was ‘tagged’ by Raquel from mummasays to write a list of 10 things you didn’t really need to know about me. I’ve been
lazy busy, so in the meantime was also tagged by Jac from Common Chaos Chronicles. So I’ve gotten my butt into gear and come up with 10 things.
1) I love to bake & cook, but I’m really not very good at it. I nearly always overcook my meat, my biscuits turn out different everytime and who really knows what you’re meant to put into a quiche – I just make it up.
2) I’m a middle child, and whenever I get the chance I let people know that middle child syndrom does exist. hehee
3) I like to paint my toenails pink. I don’t know why, I just do. I barely touch my fingernails – they’re lucky to get a trim every once in a while – but my toenails are nearly always pink.
4) I love the smell of rain. I think it goes back to childhood memories of swimming in our pool when it was raining, then getting all warm in trackies after a shower and sitting by my window smelling the rain and watching it fall into our gorgeous backyard. When it rains, I still think of that memory.
5) I got married at 19. It wasn’t meant to be that way. I was going to live at home until I was 25. Oops! 😀
6) I’m a left-brained maths/logic type person. Not creative/right-brained at all. I like lists. If you want me to understand something, give me dot points or a formula.
7) I’m an introvert. My pink pants and funky shoes say what I don’t dare to.
8) I am a reluctant iPhone user. We have a love-hate relationship. I didn’t choose it, it was forced upon me. Literally. Hubby stole my old phone (a very funky, pink, flip-open type) one day and moved my contacts across to his old iPhone. Tada. I had a new phone. That was 12months ago. I just learned yesterday how to go into the AppStore and update my apps. Better late than never, right?
9) I am NOT a morning person. Never have been, and I don’t think I ever will be. I did try once. I was getting up and going bikeriding around 4:30-5am with a friend. It lasted for about 2 weeks.
10) I love cuddles with my boys. Hubby gives great cuddles, as do B1 and B2. There’s nothing quite like a cuddle.
Thanks all for listening to my ramble 🙂